YOU CAN SEARCH CURRENT CYBERRALLY MEMBER EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS AND TIPS
Searching for messages by keyword
1. Log in to Groups.io and go to the group’s website. You should see the group’s Topics page,
but if you are on a different page, select Messages in the left navigation menu.
2. Click the Search button at the top of the page.
3. In the Search popup, enter keywords that you want to search for, then click Search.
You can filter the search results by clicking the Tools button next to the search field at the top of the
page, which allows you to:
• Specify a date range (click the Any time button).
• Group the messages into their topics (select the Collapse Topics checkbox).
• Exclude any message signatures that contain the keywords (select the Exclude Signatures