A message from our Chapter President
Dear Roadtrek Owner,
Congratulation on your purchase of a Roadtrek, one of the finest motor coaches made! To get the most enjoyment from your new Roadtrek, why not become a member of the Roadtrek International Chapter of FMCA, our Roadtrek Owners’ Club.
Some folks may think….why join a club? Thousands of Roadtrek Chapter members have discovered that they can travel anywhere and do what they want as individuals and still enjoy the benefits of club membership. Club membership may well give you reason to explore areas of this beautiful country & Canada that you might otherwise never venture to, if you weren’t a member.
What do Roadtrek owners do?
During our Chapter rally in Kissimmee, Mike Getto (videographer for FMCA) did a video of our group The video may be found here.
When asked which Roadtrek Chapter benefits are most important, many will say:
- Camaraderie with other Roadtrek owners. When you travel, you will meet others who share your interests, who will offer tips and information as well as share their Roadtrek experiences. Since there are members in most states and Canadian Provinces, you may meet other Roadtrek owners wherever you travel.
- Membership Directory. The directory provides names, addresses, phone numbers and in many cases e-mail addresses of members. The directory is available “on line”, and is updated frequently. Contact information for Roadtrek Motorhomes, Inc. in Kitchener, ON is also included.
- Newsletter. The bi-monthly newsletter, Roadtrek News, keeps the members informed of Roadtrek activities. Detailed descriptions and registration materials for future events are published. Tips relating to your Roadtrek, interesting articles and reports are also included.
- Website. Visit the Roadtrek International Chapter website: www.roadtrekchapter.org to learn more about our Chapter. You’ll find drop-down menus for our organization structure, regional areas, rally information, Roadtreks for sale, and more !
- CyberRally. The CyberRally is an e-mail forum where members discuss Roadtrek related topics. Several hundred of our Chapter members are participants, at no cost.
- Roadtrek activities. Chapter and Regional rallies are held in many states and provinces throughout the year. There have been Roadtrek caravans to Mexico, Baja California, Canadian Rockies, Alaska, Grand Canyon and the Southwest and historical southeastern coastal cities. Members have also gone on cruises as a group.
Additionally, since our Club is a chapter of the Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA), all FMCA member benefits and services also apply. Membership in FMCA is a prerequisite for becoming a member of Roadtrek International Chapter. Check out the list of FMCA benefits on their Website as well as their application at fmca.com. If you only take advantage of a few of the benefits available, you will have exceeded the amount of the dues paid. An application for membership in Roadtrek International Chapter is found on our website, by selecting the drop-down menu “about us”, and select “forms”.
Your Roadtrek is a good investment and I invite you to become a member of FMCA and the Roadtrek International Chapter of FMCA.Sherry Targum, President